WinWedge Pro is a highly advanced set of applications that all work together to get data from practically any type of data source (RS232, RS485, some USB, TCP/IP or Disk File Data) directly into any application program or web application running on a stand-alone PC or across any TCP/IP network - including Ethernet or the Internet.
* Includes all features of the Standard Edition plus these advanced features
- Extended support for 2-way I/O to give you more options for controlling serial devices.
- Supports up to 99 com ports simultaneously.
- Support for any serial data including Binary, Hexadecimal and Octal as well as ASCII.
- Maximum field lengths up to 64K (vs. 256 bytes in WinWedge).
- 30 powerful math and string functions including scaling, conversions, arithmetic and logical operators.
- Sophisticated data parsing, filtering and formatting of any type or structure of data even very sophisticated data.
- Virtual Instrument Mode to simulate data from any device.
- Hot-Key activated output strings and Hot Key control of all WinWedge Pro features.
- Assign multiple actions to a single Hot Key keystroke.
- A Pre-Input Character Translation table that can be used to simplify complex input data record structures.
- More advanced data filtering options.
- Expanded DDE support provides more precise control over serial I/O functions directly from within other Windows applications.
- An optional Disk File Logging mode. Use it to log serial or TCP/IP data to a disk file in the background.